Club Photo Album
Club Events & Rides
E-Z Riders Sno Club
E-Z RIDERS SNO CLUB MEMBERSHIP MISSION STATEMENT
To Members and Prospective New Members:
This is a list of activities and expectations as a member of the E-Z Riders Sno Club.
1. Meetings will be held on the second Tuesday of every month with written or e-mail notification sent out at least a week prior to the meeting.
2. As a member of the club, you are encouraged to attend meetings regularly. Your participation is needed and valued.
3. Members are asked to join Minnesota United Snowmobile Association (MnUSA).
4. MEMBERSHIP DUES - $25.00 annual, which includes $20.00 membership to MnUSA and $5.00 annual club fee. Includes annual subscription to Minnesota Snowmobiling magazine.
5. We, as a club, assist in maintaining 200 miles of snowmobile trails in Kandiyohi County. This includes:
Cleaning of brush and fallen trees, opening trails, and putting up signs.
Dates will be set up and teams will be arranged at the October meeting for a designated November cleanup. (normally the 3
The spring cleanup will follow the same plan as the fall program with teams designated at the March meeting. Cleanup will be in early April.
6. The E-Z Riders Sno Club is involved in various activities as voted on by the club:
Fund raisers. (with funds donated to charities, trails, etc.)
Supporting our state organization.
Supporting the sport of snowmobiling and the club we all enjoy.
Local rides and group trips.
THIS IS A FAMILY CLUB AND EVERYONE'S PARTICIPATION IS VALUED AND IMPORTANT TO OUR CLUB. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND MEMBERSHIP.